1. Curfew stays 7pm to 5:30am.
2. Bodas up to 6pm carrying 1 passenger maintaining SOPs.
3. Kikuubo to open with conditions.
4. Small arcades and malls to open with conditions.
5. Weddings, burials to be attended by only 20 people.
6. Places of worship to remain closed.
7. Outdoor individual sports activities allowed.
8. Indoor sports remain closed eg gyms.
9. Betting houses, casinos, etc remain closed.
10. BARS remain closed.
11. Restaurants remain open with SOPs.
12. Salons to work under SOPs.
13. Saunas and steam remain closed.
14. Schools remain closed.
15. Learning to continue virtually.
16. 20% office workers with SOPs.
17. Private vehicles to move across borders carrying 3 passengers only.
18. Tourist vehicles to continue moving.
19. Foreign travel through Entebbe Airport remains.
20. Cargo trucks to remain moving, with only two occupants.
21. Public transport at 50% capacity to open on Monday (review after 14 days).
22. No AC in public transport.
23. Food markets to remain open.
24. Conferences and workshops remain banned except with permission from MOH.
Details to follow…